Saturday, April 15, 2017 @ 9am
Partners Creating Growth
Tove Rasmussen has long been passionate about growing revenues and profits of small firms and Fortune 500 companies. She has served as general manager, global marketing manager, operations manager and consultant for many companies looking to expand business and improve operations. She now brings this passion and successful experience to mentoring and consulting with business heads to help them grow both revenues and profits through Partners Creating Growth.
Tove’s accomplishments include:
- Growing the Dairy Division of IDEXX Laboratories, by 50%, the fastest growing division of high growth IDEXX in 2009.
- Innovative Packaging Services Division of Sonoco, which under her guidance, grew from $200 million to $400 million, and
- Moving a flexible plastics packaging firm into a new, profitable laminations market.
Operations and Profit Improvement
She has also improved operations and increase profitability at:
- At the RR Donnelley (RRD) Portland, Oregon facility, the plant almost doubled in size and she led the 1300% ($3.9 million) increase in increase in profits by excelling in a demanding new market and significantly increasing productivity through lean and six sigma.
- At the RRD plant, she led the operations team to meet or exceed all safety, quality, productivity and financial goals on the site for the first time in ten years.
- A multi-million manufacturing company, she led the facility’s team to bring the plant from $1 million loss to profit through increasing productivity, improving quality, and exiting the low-end flexible packaging market.
Tove has strong expertise in all strategic facets of business, including leading Marketing, Sales, Regulatory, R&D, and Technical Manufacturing Operations. Within each organization over her 20 years of business experience, Tove has taken pride in effectively mentoring and developing both colleagues and staff.